The presenter will cover the benefits of high-performance polymers – and why they are so critical to healthcare and the dental industry in particular.
He’ll also discuss:
• Design differences between high-performance polymer and metal frameworks.
• How these differences impact the digital workflow.
• Processing techniques for high-performance polymer frameworks.
• What these appliances can do for the patient.
• Understand the design differences between high-performance polymer and metal frameworks.
• Know how these differences impact the digital workflow.
• Learn the different processing techniques for high-performance polymer frameworks.
• Recognize what these appliances can do for the patient.
About the Speaker:
Jim Collis has been a CDT and actively practicing laboratory technician for over thirty-five years. He possesses a degree in Dental Technology from Triton College. His laboratory, Collis Prosthodontic Laboratory, specializes in high quality, removable prosthodontic appliances. The lab serves a select clientele of dental offices in the north and west suburbs of Chicago.
Jim has also previously served as an instructor in the Junior/Senior laboratory of Northwestern University Dental School for ten years. In that capacity, he presented numerous courses to the dental school students on prosthetics including: advanced esthetics pertaining to removable prosthodontics, fixed work, and advanced attachment and implant techniques.
Jim has been very active on the lecture circuit over the past sixteen years. He has presented lectures and hands-on clinics, accredited for Continuing Education hours, at various venues throughout the United States and Canada. Jim is also a visiting instructor at the Harvard Dental School of Medicine. He is a consultant and lecturer for several companies in the industry. Since 2013, he has served as Master of Ceremonies, featured lecturer and moderator of panel discussion for the Spectrum Day Removable Symposium in Chicago. He is an Advisory Board Member for Spectrum Dialogue and has written numerous articles on a wide variety of topics that have been published in Spectrum, as well as articles that have appeared in other industry publications.
Jim Collis, CDT has no financial relationships relevant to this presentation to disclose.
The Register Online and Download Brochure links are not enabled for this meeting.
To register please contact: SJHHC, Dr Matthew Hall at 315-448-5469