All-Ceramic Restorations: Clinical Steps
Innovations in digital dentistry and high-strength all-ceramic systems in conjunction with advanced CAD/CAM technology provide us with more opportunity to offer esthetic and function not only in the esthetic zone, but also in high stress posterior occlusion. Each system requires specific tooth preparation, laboratory communication, surface conditioning for luting. Current ceramic primers and luting cements have made these a reality.
All-Ceramic Restorations in 2015 is an in-depth look at concepts, procedures and products to enhance the durability of these restorations.
This course is designed to provide participants with practical information on indications, selection, tooth preparation, laboratory communication and bonding of current types of all ceramic restorations in light of current scientific and clinical information. Failures of esthetic restorations and steps for intra-oral repairs will be discussed.
Topics to be Discussed
- All ceramic restorations in 2015
- Indications and outcomes
- Clinical considerations of zirconia and IPS e.max lithium disilicate restorations
- Minimal invasive procedures with CAD/CAM zirconia restorations
- Bonding and cementing zirconia restorations in light of current scientific information
- Current status of luting cements for all-ceramic restorations
- Failures of esthetic restorations; contributing factures
- Intra-oral repair of aesthetic restorations
- This event has passed.